I’m pretty sure the boy from District one was the one that killed Rue. Katniss killed him afterward. She mentions his name in Catching Fire. I forgot what it was, though.
I love that quote! It made me cry… I actually thought Peeta was dead for a second. :’(
the boy from district 1′s name is marvel and it was very emotional time for anyone who read the quote if they know wats really going on
Peeta’s the same age as Katniss just so you know, though by now youve probably figured it out because this is a long time after the podcast, but this is the first time ive listened to it(:
I just thought that I would let you guys know some things you had wrong in the podcast:
Katniss knew the berries were pouiseness it was Peeta who didin’t and was being stupid and almost got himself killed.
Peeta and Katniss are the same age.
Just letting you guys know, even though this is WAY late.
Ok.. Yes the boy from district 1 was Marvel, as we find out in catching fire. But the boy fom distric 10 killed Rue. And the Clove brought up Rue while she was like cutting at her face. I think she like, told the boy to kill her or something. But The series is amazing and love you guys. But I may be wrong cause I didn’t even know who Seneca rane was until after I read Catching Fire!! haha well I soo can’t wait until Mockingjay.
sorry Seneca Crane.. (typo)
that completely describes me, hahahaha
it is not a catwatch before katniss goes into the games it is a carriage ride
and the boy from district 1 kills rue
and the boy from district 3 is mentioned when he sets the bombs up and cato kills him… his name is not mentioned
1. Definitely not a catwalk, they ride through the capitol on chariots
2. Boy from District 5 is the one that rigs the supplies
3. Boy from District 1 kills Rue and his name is Marvel.
4. The phrase “because that” is not grammatically correct.
5. Make sure your subjects and verbs (even helping verbs agree). Case: “lyrics… is”
6. Overuse of any word, especially definitely, will not get you anywhere.
7. I suggest you script this podcast and have a person competent with the English language proofread and edit it so listeners no longer have to hear the painful grammatical mistakes and awkward pauses and “likes.”
8. Learn synonyms for the simple words and literary strategies for analysis
9. Charismatic is a VERY awesome adjective for Peeta.
I’m so obssesed w/ these books, couldn’t put them down. I’m dying w/out the Mockingjay
oh yea, and fyi it is the boy from district 3 who rigs the supplies
it’s a chariot ride, not a catwalk…there’s that whole scene about being in the stable with the horses and how they are standing in a chariot together…
Notify me of follow-up comments by email.
Notify me of new posts by email.
Enter your email address