Leven Rambin, Willow Shields and Dayo Okeniyi to appear at Melbourne Oz Comic-Con
Aussie Hunger Games fans rejoice – we are finally getting to see some of the stars! The Oz Comic-Con line-up for Melbourne includes stars Leven Rambin, Willow Shields and Dayo Okeniyi and takes place on Saturday the 30th of June and Sunday the 1st of July 2012.
Leven is the only actress/actor from ‘The Hunger Games’ appearing on the guest page but dedicated fans can purchase ‘The Games Experience’ package for the full works. There is also a dinner package available, which includes a 3 course meal and two hours with the stars (no autographs or photos allowed though).
The Games Experience package includes:
- Weekend entry
- 1 autograph from each of the three attending Hunger Games stars; Willow Shields (Primrose Everdeen), Leven Rambin (Glimmer) and Dayo Okeniyi (Thresh).
- 1 professional group photo featuring you and the three attending Hunger Games stars; Willow Shields (Primrose Everdeen), Leven Rambin (Glimmer) and Dayo Okeniyi (Thresh).
- Reserved seating in the exclusive Hunger Games panel.
- Oz Comic-Con Melbourne TV/film souvenir DVD (filmed and produced by Turncoat Studios).
- Please note that while you can choose Saturday or Sunday for The Games Experience tickets, the listed day only applies to the day you can redeem your included autographs and photograph. The included weekend entry entitles you to attend the event on both days, and to attend the exclusive The Hunger Games panel on Sunday 1st July (there is no exclusive The Hunger Games panel on Saturday 30th June).
At $350 a ticket it certainly isn’t cheap, but is limited to 100 places on Saturday and Sunday, so if you are keen and have the cash then you’d better get in quick. I have purchased my package so will bring you the full scoop after the event!