Find the District Seals in The Hunger Games Adventures
When enough seals have been found by all citizens of Panem, the in-game map of Panem will be revealed.
This is a community event (you need to have at least one friend playing the game to send you the Capitol Seal), so we all need to work together! We’ve gotten a lot of feedback via comments from you on our earlier post, but we thought we’d list them all here so it’s easier to read.
Remember, District Seals can be found in different locations, so this list is a guide for if you get stumped. Also keep in mind that it might take 10+ clicks on an item before it gives you the Seal, while other items will give it to you on the first click.
· District 1: Jewelry Stand in The Marketplace
· District 2: Cottage in The Village, House at The Seam
· District 3: Gadgets Stand in The Marketplace
· District 4: Fish barrel at The Hob, pond in Forest Escape
· District 5: Electricity Pole at The Schoolyard
· District 6: Terminal in the Capitol Train Station, any Train Car in The Train Yard
· District 7: Woodpile by The Lake
· District 8: Capitol Couture Stand in The Marketplace, Clothes Stand at The Hob
· District 9: Grain sacks at The Bakery
· District 10: Prim’s Goat at The Bakery, Chicken at The Seam
· District 11: Apple trees in Hideout, Strawberry Plant in Hideout, Tractor in the Village
· District 12: Mine Entrance in The Coal Mines
· Capitol Seal: On Facebook, ask a friend. On iPad, the Capitol Symbol above the entry in the Train Station of the Capitol
Also, thank you to our reader Peter for finding the District 12 Code: IVOLUNTEER
If you find District Seals anywhere else, make sure to let us know! The more seals we find, the sooner they’re release the map of Panem!