Hunger Games Fireside Chat #74: Look Your Best Again
This week, our panel of experts will include Shylah from Down with the Capitol, Tiffany from Victor’s Village, Courtney from Welcome to District 12, and Natalie Zutter from Crushable!
- We’ll kick things off by chatting about all the latest filming-related news: who’s in Atlanta, when principle photography might start, what secrets the extras casting calls may reveal, etc.
- We’ll also weigh in on Trish Summerville, who has replaced Judianna Makovsky as costume designer. How do we feel about this? Many have said that the costumes in The Hunger Games were a weak point. Do we agree? How might the costumes for Catching Fire change with a new designer on board? Please share your thoughts in the comments below!
- On a similar note, we recently learned that jeweler Dana Schneider, who created the mockingjay pin for the first film, will be crafting “pieces of jewelry for two other main characters.” Who do we think these two characters are, and what pieces of jewelry will they be wearing?
- Lastly, we’ll talk all about the exclusive Target, Walmart, and iTunes DVD/Blu-ray special features.
- And to conclude, we’ll pull a few fun topics out of our grab bag!