GIVEAWAY 2 of 3: ‘Recipes of The Hunger Games’ Cookbook
Thanks to everyone who entered our first contest for a copy of Recipes of The Hunger Games! Our winner for that contest is Amanda, who wants to try the chocolate pudding from the Capitol.
For our second contest, we’ve got a list of recipes that are in the cookbook. Post a comment here and tell us which of these recipes you’d be most likely to try cooking yourself.
- Fried Catfish and Roasted Katniss Tubers
- Plutarch’s Roasted Turkey Leg
- Greasy Sae’s Chicken Fried Slop
- Buttercup’s Bacon and French Toast
- Tigris Ham and Potato Hash
- Prim’s Blackberry Cobbler
- Peeta’s Hot Chocolate Pudding
- Mellark’s Cinnamon Bread
Stay tuned for our third giveaway, which will ask you to actually cook something from select recipes from the book! This giveaway will end on Thursday, October 18.