Amazon Quiz Answers Today: Hello guys today you guys may be searching for today’s amazon quiz answers, amazon quiz answers, amazon quiz Time today answers, etc. Anyway you are at the right place. Here we are gonna share with you the Amazon Quiz 2 January 2019 Answers to win exciting offers and cash amounts. Amazon always give chances to the users to win great offers with iPhone X, Bose speaker system, Oneplus 6T, Amazon pay quiz answers balance, Canon DSLR cameras & many more.
The Amazon Quiz Time is available only on Amazon App and it will start at 8:00 AM and ends at 12:00 PM daily. Here at MockingJay, we will give you the Amazon Quiz 2 January 2019 Answers at the earliest and it will be around 5 minutes after the Amazon quiz 2 January answers are live and available.
You can use this Amazon Quiz Time Answers Today to play the quiz at your own Amazon account to win free exciting gifts and even the Amazon Pay balance.
Amazon Quiz Answers Today 1 January 2019 [Bose Speaker]
1. Which of these famous painting by Leonardo da Vinci is also known as ‘La Gioconda’?
Answer: The Mona Lisa
2. Which of these popular legends is associated with why the Olympic Marathon is 26 miles and 385 yards long?
Answer: The Greek messenger Pheiddipides died after running that distance
3. Travelling from one pole to another, which of these animals undertakes the world’s longest migration each year?
Answer: Arctic Tern
4. Which was named as the ‘Word of the Year 2018’ by Oxford dictionaries?
5. Who organized the opening ceremonies for the 1960 Winter Olympics?
Answer: Walt Disney
Amazon Quiz Answers 31 December 2018 [₹ 10,000]
- Which is the only sea in the world without any coasts?
Answer: Sargasso Sea
2. Along with Spain and France, which is the only other country to have both Atlantic and Mediterranean coastlines?
3. Which of the following superheroes was NOT a founding member of the X-Men?
4. If you were a cartographer, what would you be studying?
5. Which mountain peak is farthest from the center of the Earth?
Answer: Mount Chimborazo
Amazon Quiz Answers 30 December 2018 [Huawei Mate 20 Pro]
- Which dinosaur’s name translates to ‘fast thief’ or ‘swift seizer’?
2. Who directed the film Bandit Queen?
Answer: Shekhar Kapur
3. In the Marvel universe, who is Scarlet Witch’s twin brother?
4. In which year was the first ever Filmfare Award show held?
5. Which famous comic book character shares his name with a city in Turkey?
How to use Amazon Pay Quiz Answers Today?
- Download Amazon App from the App store and install it on your device.
- Now sign up for an account if you haven’t one.
- Sign in and go to the Homepage and scroll down.
- Scroll until you see Amazon Quiz Time today.
- Start the quiz and opt the answers that we are given in this page.
- Finally submit and wait for the result.
- If you are lucky you will win the prize. That’s it.
Amazon Quiz Today
Amazon Quiz App Answers will be available and updated here on a daily basis to get our user the correct answer at the earliest as possible.
Amazon Riddle Answers Today
Today’s Amazon Riddles Answers will be posted here immediately when the riddles are live on Amazon.
Amazon Quiz Winners List Today
Amazon quiz winners list today will be updated here soon. Please stay connected with us to receive the latest updates.
Hope you got the Amazon Quiz Answers Today. If you have any queries then feel free to ask us. We will be updating the amazon quiz answers daily immediately after the quiz is live. So stay tuned to get the quiz time answers to win exciting offers from Amazon.
Also please don’t hesitate to report any issues regarding today’s amazon quiz answers provided above.